Monday, February 8, 2010

Then there was flexiblity..

The main topic I dealt with this week in my internship was, flexibility. I created made my lesson plan and emailed it off to my host teacher on Monday. She responded by informing me that the students had a monthly assembly that they had to attend during the time that my art lesson was scheduled for. The problem I deal with every week is time. Im sure this is very relatable to anyone reading this. I only have a set time on Friday mornings to plan to be there. This seems to work very good for the kids because they know when I am going to be in the classroom, and they can look forward to their art lesson at the end of the week. I am interested in finding out how the kids felt about me not coming in last Friday. When I found out that I was not going to my school this week I was kind of bummed out, but I realized that this could be good. My plan for this week is to make the lesson extra good and be very prepared. This week we are making homemade Valentines! I will update you next week on how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment