Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family Art Day

This week for my art class, I worked on my plans for my Family Art Morning. For this, I am planning a morning where my art students and their families can come and have a collabrative art making experience. This was an idea from my host teacher. We are trying to create an art garden that is located on the grounds of the school, so while the weather is still cold we are making decorative items to be located around the garden. I am excited to see how this morning goes, but I also know that I am going to have to be open to flexiblity from my previous teaching experiences. I will update and let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog makes me reflect on the incredible diversity in the visual arts and how they're taught--also about the differences between how adults and children engage with art. I could see a blog like this being a great idea resource for parents and other art teachers. I hope you'll keep writing.

    ReplyDelete